PW80 OEM parts
Great for fun younger riders, the PW80 is powered by a 79cc, 2-stroke engine.
A smooth-shifting, 3-speed transmission with automatic clutch (designed to ease the beginner into the basics of shifting) helps make riding simpler.
Electronic CD ignition produces a hot, reliable spark and is virtually maintenance-free. Exclusive Autolube oil injection system eliminates the need to premix
fuel and oil.
An adjustable, exhaust limiter allows parents or adult supervisors to increase power output as child’s skill level improves.
Class-lowest 25” seat height creates a handling-enhancing low center-of-gravity and allows most smaller
riders to put both feet down for added confidence. Class-leading lightweight at 126 pounds means quick, responsive steering and greater maneuverability.
Manufacturer's Sugg. Retail Price...$1,249*
Already own a PW80 ? dont forget to check out our on-line Yamaha
OEM parts for your PW 80. On-line fiche finders simplify finding the correct Yamaha PW80 parts with on-line ordering which can be done directly from the Yamaha parts diagrams. Visa, mastercharge, American Express are accepted. Order your parts today
PW80 FEATURES & BENEFITS
PW 80 Engine:
- Air-cooled, 79cc, case reed-inducted, 2-stroke engine delivers potent yet predictable power with smooth, torquey low-end performance.
- Smooth-shifting, 3-speed transmission with automatic clutch is easy to use and introduces new riders to the basics of shifting.
- Electronic CD ignition produces a hot, reliable spark and is virtually maintenance-free.
- Exclusive Autolube Oil Injection System eliminates need to premix fuel and
- Large heat shields on both the engine and exhaust protect against accidental contact burns.
- Adjustable, handlebar-mounted throttle limiter allows parents or adult supervisors to gradually increase power output as child's skill level improves.
- Class-lowest seat height (25") creates a handling-enhancing low center of gravity and allows most riders to put both feet down for added confidence.
- Telescopic front fork with 4.3" of travel for confidence-inspiring control over rough terrain.
- Single rear shock with 3.7" of travel delivers progressive suspension performance to smooth out rugged trails.
- Class-leading lightweight at 126 pounds means quick, responsive steering
and greater maneuverability.
- 14" front and 12" rear knobby tires offer excellent grip and long life.
- Front and rear drum brakes are powerful and lightweight.
PW80 Additional Features:
- Plush, YZ-style seat designed to provide easy rider movement for enhanced maneuverability.
- Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics, and front and side numberplates
create styling similar to larger YZ line-up.
- Large, folding footpegs with rubber grips provide excellent footing even in wet or muddy conditions